COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPAP is not a problem. Weve got a shit load of those machines, they are being made in the thous for her hospitalands and they dont require any supervision.

I'm amazed that we are only using 25% of our ICU capacity when this should be peaking right now.

Really shows how much the virus has hit london hard but outside of there and Birmingham its low numbers.
We haven’t got them yet. They are actually in shorter supply than ventilators at the moment, at least thats what my daughter just told us on face time talking about her hospital , though they haven’t run out. If they deliver whats expected next week though they’ll be fine.

When you say bird are you referring to the hooker who then sold the story? I thought those types built their business on discretion!

Normally they do,or there fked(no pun intended) seems that changed now,probably get more now seeing she famous,price hike am sure

this would happen,just for a loaf of bread

somali_wheelbarrow.jpg
Two of them for Waitrose

Can I ask a simple question and it will probably receive a simple answer?

If all this money we are printing didn't actually exist, why does it need paying back?

What's to stop the government just printing what we need when we need it?

I don't see why somebody needs to be owed a return on it?

Well done, you've just invented modern monetary theory. Bad news - No-one believes it's true, or if they do, they are too scared to say it.

Now we believe what we are supposed to believe; Supply increase leads to inflation. But history says there are ways around that - massive cross country transport infrastructure schemes, huge military build up, cross-border 'activities', the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.