Clubs furloughing staff

It becomes obvious who the best run club in this country is
The ironic thing is spending money stimulates economies, when all this is said and done so many clubs are going to be financially ruined, I suspect PSG and City's owners could literally prop up most of the European football pyramid if they were allowed to spend freely - however with artificial rules in place to restrict spending relative to turnover I doubt we will. Due to this some of the old money clubs are going to be fucked as they literally lobied against external investment but their sponsership money has ran dry.

The ironic thing is spending money stimulates economies, when all this is said and done so many clubs are going to be financially ruined, I suspect PSG and City's owners could literally prop up most of the European football pyramid if they were allowed to spend freely - however with artificial rules in place to restrict spending relative to turnover I doubt we will. Due to this some of the old money clubs are going to be fucked as they literally lobied against external investment but their sponsership money has ran dry.
I dont really understand the money side of things but please god when you have got a moment help the history clubs out of business and the arses of course and the others who just wrote that letter

To be fair, many sensible Liverpool fans are slating the club for it too, although you still have idiots who are praising them for topping up the remaining 20%. Think FSG have badly misjudged the mood of the country on this, although they’ve got their shills in the press going out to bat for them en masse today.

To be fair, many sensible Liverpool fans are slating the club for it too, although you still have idiots who are praising them for topping up the remaining 20%. Think FSG have badly misjudged the mood of the country on this, although they’ve got their shills in the press going out to bat for them en masse today.
Haven’t they just.
Tweeted Delaney for the first time ever today.
He’s disgusting.

I think there will only be a few capable of spending. They definitely won’t want to spend over the odds.
If we get them £££ cheaper it can be off set against the staff wages.

I see Rooney has waded in to the players taking a paycut argument in his Sunday Times column via the bbc (of course) stating it's a disgrace the players are in a no win situation. Two questions - How the fuck has he got a column in the Sunday Times and how the hell do they convert his crayon drawings into text?

Funny as fuck given the fact he barely paid (and likely.. pays) any tax on his income for the last decade. Tax dodging ****.

At upthereds.co.uk you can get 20% off all your fav Littlewoods shite with the code STAYATHOME according to Facebook. I wonder if the code FURLOUGHYOURSTAFF gives you 80%????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.