Manchester City v QPR 2012 Full match on sky sports Sunday at 4pm.

Nothing will ever Top that feeling! First time I've ever kissed the pitch before lol, but even re-watching it again and again same feelings that last a lifetime..

Around 88 mins I said to my lad, looks like that's it, his actual words were, we've done it before we can do it again (meaning when we were together at Wembley for the play off final), how right he was!....

Watched this today again for the first time and a couple of things
- managed to spot myself and my dad in the crowd a few mins from the end down near the tunnel.
- 19 corners wow. Nearly all second half!?
- Gael Clichy had a brilliant game
- tevez was not good at all - wasn’t he hiding in Argentina most of the season.
- Paddy kenny and Derry had the game of their life.
- joey Barton LOL won us that game
- scenes and limbs. Thank the lord VAR didn’t exist then.

I was sat in the stadium with my head in my hands not watching saying we've fucked it up, my missus said we're going to do it, and as usual she was right

Just skimmed through the thread, have never watched the whole match replayed on video and will stick to the last four minutes thanks, but you lot are fucking hilarious commenting on it as if it's a live game, God Bless you daft blue buggers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.