Boris Johnson admitted to hospital - now discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good news if he is. Facetimed my brother and his wife (who are both doctors) yesterday who both stated the survival rate for people who go onto ventilators is about 50%.

Not good for the nations stability if he takes a turn for the worse.

Shit me I didn’t know that.

Let’s hope he’s alright.

Can’t trust the Ruskies so hopefully it’s bollocks.

Cummings won’t keep Raab there for long even if it is him by default to begin with.
You think Cummings is looking good right now? He's not elected, which is a pretty big handicap. Several accounts that have appeared in the national papers in recent weeks, all sourced from unnamed cabinet ministers, have not particularly favoured him.

well he has gone to hospital - tell you what it must be urgent coz hospital is no place to be right now - the issue gets serious if he needs intensive care from what I have seen - hospitalisation is step one but escalation to ICU does seem to be the critical step.
Indeed. The 'it is just precautionary' line is clearly bollocks. If anyone was going to the best care available to someone self isolating ina flat with symptoms it is the PM. Hospital is not the place to be; doctors and nurses are dying of it. Not good news. Sincerely wishing him well.

Cummings won’t keep Raab there for long even if it is him by default to begin with.

Cummings won't have a say if johnson is completely incapacitated and unable to sign off on things, Raab or any one else coveromg as PM will rely on advisors of choice.

Keeping Raab who is loyal to johnsons ideas in charge is better for cummings than having someone like gove

Not good news if he is. Facetimed my brother and his wife (who are both doctors) yesterday who both stated the survival rate for people who go onto ventilators is about 50%.

Not good for the nations stability if he takes a turn for the worse.

I have a friend who works in hospital and treating corona patients - she says the ventilators are an absolute last resort for the patients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.