COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
" This works. China showed us it works. Singapore same. South Korea and Taiwan ditto."

Are you for real ?

There are links to stories that say as many as 250,000 could have died in China.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...xtent-of-virus-outbreak-u-s-intelligence-says

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/us/politics/cia-coronavirus-china.html

The Chinese burned that many bodies that Japanese were covered in black Soot

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-black-rain-reported-falling-parts-Japan.html.

Right now there is a secondary break out,with the truth being suppressed.

They have lied,lied,and lied again.

Chinese have shown nothing other than they can lie through their Teeth and cover up the facts.

They didn't even shut their air space until this pandemic went global.

Using the Chinese as a role model is astonishing,truly astonishing.

Glad UK Government has other ideas.

Well the brains trust is here. Honestly, you're not an idiot, you just never learned your place in the world. You are exactly what you think other people are - gullible, and afraid.

Bill Gates is well known for using his wealth to fund massive attempts to eradicate diseases in Africa, and gave a TED talk in 2010 telling us how much more likely we were more likely to see 10m people die from a pandemic than war.

Don't you love it when they come out of the woodwork? Straight to ignore, for me.

The standard answer to that question wound be a combination of inflation and the value of Sterling.
If a single country did it the currency would crash and Inflation would eventually go through the roof. But with everybody suffering I can't see that happening.
I'd love to know how China will keep it's currency low in the coming months now it's pretty much virus free.
As you say if only one country affected it has individual country consequences but with its global effect the result is to reach most if not all countries then parity is generally maintained.
I think at one stage Mr Trump tried to steal a march on China by continuing as normmal but has had to change his tune. Now his fear is China getting a head start on rebuilding whilst USA suffers.

The business models of the PL where City have been designed to be debt free and others maximising debt with very little income (ie insufficient to service debt) may tell us what happens along the line at individual Company level in individual sectors.

Bill Gates ,and George Soros are not letting this Covid pandemic go to waste.They are more vocal than ever about their one World governments,doing away with traditionally currencies,having mircro Chips implanted in the Hand (Mark of the Beast),obviously so authorities can see who has been vaccinated,.Even Gordon Brown has got in on the act.The Man who sold the Country Gold reserves at rocket bottom prices.Says a one World Government is needed.

Someone with ulterior motives let this thing loose on the global population.

This Lab in Wuhan where it is alleged to have escaped from,or should i say started, is part owned by the Billionaire that pushing a NWO government.

By the end of this Pandemic the World will be ripe for a new economic system.Already the signs are there that an economic collapse is imminent.

Most of those being hit hard by this crisis are the Self Employed,and Zero Hours contract employees.Their are millions of these people who are now needing government support.

Rich billionaires if they get their way, would have the World become one giant Communist State. A World of Generic Workers all dressed out like the Chinese People Liberation Army.With no religious affiliations.Women equal to Men in every sense of the World,have a Baby in the morning,back on the production line by dinner time.

By the end of this pandemic the Rich will be even richer,buying up forfeitures at rock bottom prices to then rent back to the broke former occupants.
Lol.
Nurse!

Also really incredible that you are the only one,who felt it absolutely necessary to ridicule,and leave a negative comment :-)

Do you do Irony. ?

Get back to me when you have looked it up in the dictionary
You were taking the piss with that conspiracy rubbish weren’t you?

I’m a bit confused by subsequent comments that you were actually serious.

Key takeaway:

"What’s the take-away for all of us? It’s that beating this virus means social distancing & wearing masks even if we think we aren’t infected. Because we might be."

It's fascinating that it evolved to lurking in the system causing mild systems so it would be passed on more easily, before attacking the lungs with more deadly effect.

Key takeaway:

"What’s the take-away for all of us? It’s that beating this virus means social distancing & wearing masks even if we think we aren’t infected. Because we might be."

your takeaway...50,000 people aren't going to be turning up to the Etihad next year trying to sing Bluemoon through face masks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.