Does Your Vacuum Suck

Assuming you’ve not bought yet, then I’ll tell you now that Shark is the way forward.

We’ve had Dysons for the last 20 years, Sod’s law but just as we go into lockdown the Dyson blows up.

Anyway, we’ve got a retriever that sheds hair like no one’s business, an old dusty house etc etc.

Did my research and plumped for this at £229.99:

https://sharkclean.co.uk/product/shark-anti-hair-wrap-upright-vacuum-cleaner-nz801uk/

Now don’t get me wrong, I’ve not used it but the missus could not believe how much better it was than the Dyson, it picked up a level of dust and dog hair that no Dyson has ever done before.

Can’t rate them highly enough, top drawer.
Ordered this Shark on Friday night, arrived today. We too have a Golden retriever so suffer from the usual hair shedding. This vacuum is truly remarkable. We have previously had Dysons and latterly a Gtech. This is far and away superior to all those.

Ordered this Shark on Friday night, arrived today. We too have a Golden retriever so suffer from the usual hair shedding. This vacuum is truly remarkable. We have previously had Dysons and latterly a Gtech. This is far and away superior to all those.
Unreal isn’t it? Obviously I have fuck all interest in vacuuming, but couldn’t believe when the missus showed me the level of dust and hair it got out of our rug, remarkable.

Amazing what two weeks of isolation can do to a mans mind. How the fook that Papillon fella managed in solitary confinement for all them years I will never know and he didn't even have a carpet !

Ly2Bns6.gif

sPcpgxF.jpg

FOiMhyt.jpg

Papillon Steve McQueen & dusty Hoff 1 off my favourite films.
Am sure the swept the lot at the Oscars

This thread just proves that were not programmed to stay at home.
Especially with no football.
11 pages if vacuums and I've read every one if them LOL
C.T.I.D

Our good vacuum has a fault but can be fixed. The Mrs went and bought a stand in until we can get it fixed and it's shit. It seems as if the suction is provided by an asmatic geriatric ant, who has run out of inhalers.

I have resorted to brushing the carpet. As dragging this useless piece of shit around is a complete waste of time.

I really need to get out more.....oh wait.

We have 3, yes 3, hoovers.
The cordless 'supervac' which gathers more dust than it picks up.
The 'dyson off a mate' which is missing a wheel.
And the 'red one off Ronnie' which will suck up anything, including the flooring but makes such a racket you end up deaf after 1 minutes use.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.