Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5; coming late 2020

Well it'll certainly do the job for Mario Kart purposes! They've stopped making new games for it now, but if they're after mario kart, that's perfect.

Thanks Steven. I’m such a fish out of water looking at consoles. I was always a PC player, but stopped years back when Football Manager went too far off the field. Brian Lara’s Cricket was awesome for a while too.

Never played a game of Fifa in my life.

I’m still on PS3 and FIFA ‘16.

Dug it out this week for boredom, I’ve got Hull City promoted and into the Europa league spots.

I do want another console but can’t justify £300 at the minute.

I think we’ll go for the wii u, but I might see if I can get an older console and give an old FIFA a go.

Money is tight everywhere, but a one of payment of £100 or whatever to have some fun and jump around a bit indoors seems it could be cheap in the long run.

The government should give them out to households with no garden. It’d give them less of an excuse to be wandering round the parks.

Never been a gamer to be honest. The PS just sits idle normally. Me and the wife quite enjoy the football games so it’s been brought back to life this week.

Yeah. I’ve side loaded all the kits and stadiums.

I’ll tell you what it’s a bloody mint sim! Also bought FIFA yesterday and the difference is incredible.

PES is so much better

I know this isn't a PES thread, but how do you modify the kits and stadium (i'm on xbox)?

My son has been obsessed with FIFA for years, played him a few times on that and I just don't like it, it's just a dribbling contest. I used to play Pro Evo years ago on PS2 and noticed the latest one was on game pass. Downloaded it and it's just night and day compared to FIFA, it's so much better.

Admittedly I'm enjoying it more than him as I can actually beat him on it! Build up play and everything is so much more realistic though.

The switch seems expensive. Is the wii U too old?

Wii U is a great shout. It is a pretty rubbish console (coming from an owner) but it certainly has its perks and will keep you amused for a few months.

Because the main controller has a screen on it, a lot of the games you can play just through the controller so you can let whoever else you're with watch what they want on the TV.

The games are much cheaper than the expensive Switch games. Some of which are almost exactly the same versions.

Mario Kart, Zelda BOTW and Super Smash are pretty much the same game on both consoles. Best place to look for one and the games is probably the CEX website. It's cheap and they offer a guarantee.

Wii U is a great shout. It is a pretty rubbish console (coming from an owner) but it certainly has its perks and will keep you amused for a few months.

Because the main controller has a screen on it, a lot of the games you can play just through the controller so you can let whoever else you're with watch what they want on the TV.

The games are much cheaper than the expensive Switch games. Some of which are almost exactly the same versions.

Mario Kart, Zelda BOTW and Super Smash are pretty much the same game on both consoles. Best place to look for one and the games is probably the CEX website. It's cheap and they offer a guarantee.

Thanks Crooky.

I think we’ll go for the wii u, but I might see if I can get an older console and give an old FIFA a go.

Money is tight everywhere, but a one of payment of £100 or whatever to have some fun and jump around a bit indoors seems it could be cheap in the long run.

The government should give them out to households with no garden. It’d give them less of an excuse to be wandering round the parks.

My problem is my scouting is always for players that turn out mint in real life but FIFA 16, released in 2015, doesn’t know that they will.

I’ve got Jesus up front for fucking Hull but he’s still shit after 2 years of investment.

I keep playing him, sure that he’s only a few games away from being a worldie but it never comes.

:-(

My problem is my scouting is always for players that turn out mint in real life but FIFA 16, released in 2015, doesn’t know that they will.

I’ve got Jesus up front for fucking Hull but he’s still shit after 2 years of investment.

I keep playing him, sure that he’s only a few games away from being a worldie but it never comes.

:-(

Try Lingard. He’s only young and has all the talent in the world, apparently.

I know this isn't a PES thread, but how do you modify the kits and stadium (i'm on xbox)?

My son has been obsessed with FIFA for years, played him a few times on that and I just don't like it, it's just a dribbling contest. I used to play Pro Evo years ago on PS2 and noticed the latest one was on game pass. Downloaded it and it's just night and day compared to FIFA, it's so much better.

Admittedly I'm enjoying it more than him as I can actually beat him on it! Build up play and everything is so much more realistic though.
I don’t think you can on xbox mate? you can on ps4 with a usb stick, might be wrong mind im no expert!!

Cant do it with x box I’m afraid. Need a PS4 or PC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.