Pep's mother passes away after contracting Coronavirus - RIP

Please I wasn`t moaning about anything we do,I just remember we did something similar before but I can`t remember the circumstances,nor who it was for.

The farewall and thanks ad to Mancini. We can't all come together in person, but would be good to show Pep we're all thinking of him right now.

I'm not sure to be honest mate, I know as a fanbase we're usually good at showing our support for blues going through difficult times, whether that's players, staff or fans hopefully we can come up with something suitable to show our support to Pep.
Back of my mind and I think we (Blue Mooners) took out a page for something and chipped in.
Perhaps I`m just having another senior moment.

Yea I remember chipping in for the Mancini ad a few years back. Would be more than happy to do the same for Pep if anyone is able to make it happen. RIP Mrs.G :(

So very sad. Deepest condolences and thoughts with Pep Guardiola and his family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.