Pep's mother passes away after contracting Coronavirus - RIP

I think the donations idea maybe a better idea. I mean no offense but if it was me I wouldn't really like the idea of something so personal being put in a newspaper It will be everywhere as it is, he knows we support him so maybe making a donation to a charity in his mothers name is more subtle. It's all about opinions though.

Yep good call.

Condolences to pep and his family.For those who’s mothers or fathers are still around,this must be the most anxious of times with this dam virus for those,and for the majority who don’t live at home with them even more heartbreaking you can’t visit for the time being ...

I hope this makes the people in charge of uefa and the Premier league sit up and take note.this virus affects everyone including footballers familys. so let's just forget about trying to play football again this season and instead try and keep ourselves safe.

I think the donations idea maybe a better idea. I mean no offense but if it was me I wouldn't really like the idea of something so personal being put in a newspaper It will be everywhere as it is, he knows we support him so maybe making a donation to a charity in his mothers name is more subtle. It's all about opinions though.
Yes, agree. An ad in a newspaper says "we care" but those warm fuzzy feelings aren't doing any practical good. Suggest giving money to two charities helping virus patients, one in Catalonia and one in Manchester, so both Pep's home and his place of work.

Heartbreaking! You can see the bond and love they have for each other in the photographs. He will miss her terribly.
Thoughts and love to him and his family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.