Boris Johnson admitted to hospital - now discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the language of some of the statements being made on Sky news at the moment, the wording is very worrying no matter how high profile he is the NHS wouldn't give up a bed in ICU unless there was a genuine need for it.

It just goes to show, if the Prime minister can get the virus with all the resources available to him then anyone can, it should make everyone stand up and take notice. This is a very real threat to everyone and it needs be treated as such.

I don't like the language of some of the statements being made on Sky news at the moment, the wording is very worrying no matter how high profile he is the NHS wouldn't give up a bed in ICU unless there was a genuine need for it.

It just goes to show, if the Prime minister can get the virus with all the resources available to him then anyone can, it should make everyone stand up and take notice. This is a very real threat to everyone and it needs be treated as such.
There are a large number of hospitals who aren’t anywhere near running out of ICU beds.

It seems to be that in some areas hospitals are having it tough and are very busy but in others it’s quiet. Very different things going on from borough to borough even if they’re next door to each other.

Could be that he’s in one of the quieter hospitals. They might just keeping him in IC as he’s not improving while they’re quiet and can afford to do that, hopefully it’s that way and he’ll be out come the end of the week.

Has anybody heard of anyone actually having these "mild" symptoms? Everyone I've read who had it says it was fucking awful, even if they didnt have to go to hospital.

This is a human being with a pregnant fiancée. A son, brother, father

Ditch your political views at the door

Get well soon Boris
Correct blumer I don't do politics anymore but I've marched with the miners for them and stood on picket lines but this is the leader of our country a son and a father get well soon Boris.

Has anybody heard of anyone actually having these "mild" symptoms? Everyone I've read who had it says it was fucking awful, even if they didnt have to go to hospital.
Anything that doesn’t require hospitalisation is classed as “mild”.

There was a reason for a hospital admission and there is now a reason for an ICU one. It’s not a precaution.

Hope to god he pulls through.

Absolutely shocking news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.