Boris Johnson admitted to hospital - now discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skys expert they have been using for a while says you dont take take patients into intensive care for observation,only if you need the intensive support

The speed this gets you, he was clapping on Thursday outside number 10 for the nhs , not too looking great but dressed up and clapping , but a few days later he is in intensive care . Grim

I’m hoping they’ve done it to take no risks, rather than him being at that stage.

Whilst no life is worth more than another, the bloke running the country shouldn’t be risked at all and therefore they may have hopefully moved him into the ICU to make sure it doesn’t happen to the PM, rather than him being at the stage where he’s desperate.

Fingers crossed.

Has anybody heard of anyone actually having these "mild" symptoms? Everyone I've read who had it says it was fucking awful, even if they didnt have to go to hospital.

Pretty sure I've got it now but very mild. I feel at about 90% with no obvious symptoms. The missus has got all the main symptoms at the minute and is struggling. I've not had a warm meal in days.

Now’s not the time but when he hopefully recovers you should fucking name and shame.

Got to agree I have had harsh words for Boris in the past, but never wishing harm on him or anyone else.

Anyone who thinks politics are of any importance right now should be just a little ashamed. Beating this virus is all that matters the rest can and must wait.

Anyone posting suggesting any level of happiness due to Boris's illness should be thoroughly fucking ashamed. The bloke has a pregnant partner and is a human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.