Boris Johnson admitted to hospital - now discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
so basicaly if im following you correctly,you could have light symptoms then have it clear up then bang its back in a more severe form to finnish you off
Yes bud, exactly. My own theory is it hammers your immune system whilst keeping some of it's self in reserve that may or may not decide to have another crack at you.

because what is happening now would have been happening then instead. this thing spreads fast. it doesn't take a few months to get going. if it was around at xmas, we'd have known about it. think of how much time people spend with their families/seeing friends around then? xmas is the worst possible time for something like that to arrive. It'd have been chaos. think of how many people you'd have passed it onto during that period. Our hospitals would have been overrun by early January.
or it had not got into its stride at that point maybe and was still mild before mutating into a more serious virus ?

I think Boris will be having non evasive respiratory help at this stage.

A. The aims of ventilatory support are to maintain adequate oxygenation and ventilation, to reduce respiratory work and to prevent lung injury. B. With mechanical ventilation, use small or normal tidal volumes and the lowest effective ventilator pressures.

genuine question, at xmas through to february there was a bug going around that had some of the symptoms of corona . i was ill for 10 days in early feb after getting back from Canada ,Why are some people on here adamant that it was flu and not corona? I am not looking to dig someone out here but am genuinelyinterested in why it couldnt be corona .

I just been saying the same thing
Maybe a milder case I don't no..

hey that woud come in handy mate could you scan from clear to green,,or i could send you a sample in a match box if you ike
I've got the whole spectrum from light brown through the pale greens and yellows probably best if you send the matchbox complete in ppe

genuine question, at xmas through to february there was a bug going around that had some of the symptoms of corona . i was ill for 10 days in early feb after getting back from Canada ,Why are some people on here adamant that it was flu and not corona? I am not looking to dig someone out here but am genuinelyinterested in why it couldnt be corona .
It might be... but we'd be wondering why we didn't see numbers of people in ICU back then. I don't know when the virus was first isolated but it's hard to believe that people had the disease but weren't getting as sick as they are now? Or that some were, but none of them tested positive for it?

There's a load of viruses and infections and conditions that are going to be similair to this stuff. Sore throats... there are millions upon millions of bottles of cough linctus sold every year. Strep can give people nasty fevers, and that's hardly an rare bug.

I've had one or two head colds that have knocked me sideways, temperature and internal stuff all over the place meaning I was genuinely at points 'not a well person', couldn't stay wakeful... but they are not a patch on the real flu, and that goes around all the time.

I mean, it COULD have been that. But it could have been anything doing the rounds, like any other year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.