Boris Johnson admitted to hospital - now discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
or it had not got into its stride at that point maybe and was still mild before mutating into a more serious virus ?

From what I've read online, they don't mutate like that mate. They're not one day not that bad, then one day deadly. Mutations take a long time to happen.

Yes bud, exactly.
thats very worrying for all 'everyone' i said on here weeks ago there is something more sinister in this virus that we dont know about and talk about getting asaulted i was hung out to dry for those comments, i still think the same and as this progreses its becoming more clear there are more sinister things

Don korleone called him a **** after he had gone into hospital, fumble called him a narcissist after he had gone into hospital. korleone continued to post on here all night after his absolutely disgusting post. At one staging putting lol.

Tonight some absolutely disgusting posts that bring shame on our club were deleted and I salute the mods for that.

replace Boris with anyone remotely famous and it’s the same, it’s not just the odd few on this forum, it’s social media and everyone down the pub. It’s why celebs take there lives. How we can change a mindset across humanity to just be nice about everyone I’m not sure.

I genuinely feel a bit sick.

Stanley and his wife must be going through hell right now, as well as Johnson’s poor girlfriend.

I think it happening to any PM, even if it was someone on the total opposite divide to me politically, I’d feel like this. It’s the leader of our country.

I’m just hoping he pulls through, anything else would be soul destroying for the country.

yea. Feeling sick probably sums up the best way to describe it. It would be incredibly damaging to the country. Similar probably to when Princess Diana died.

these past few weeks have been horrific. A very dark time in British history

Don korleone called him a **** after he had gone into hospital, fumble called him a narcissist after he had gone into hospital. korleone continued to post on here all night after his absolutely disgusting post. At one staging putting lol.

Tonight some absolutely disgusting posts that bring shame on our club were deleted and I salute the mods for that.

None of that is saying they’re happy he’s ill though to be fair. Just like you’ll get some posts that say he’s a likeable bloke, you’ll get others that would still not like him. Neither perspective of his character is relevant, everyone should still be wishing he gets through this.

Reactions: Ric
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.