Boris Johnson admitted to hospital - now discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of that is saying they’re happy he’s ill though to be fair. Just like you’ll get some posts that say he’s a likeable bloke, you’ll get others that would still not like him. Neither perspective of his character is relevant, everyone should still be wishing he gets through this.

I don’t think you should call a man who is in
serious trouble a **** or a narcaisst. Many of us did not like peter Swales at times. Do you remember his impeccable minutes silence? When a man is down you do not kick him. If you don’t like him - best say nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I've read online, they don't mutate like that mate. They're not one day not that bad, then one day deadly. Mutations take a long time to happen.

To be truthful I don't think anyone got a clue yet & that includes the so called experts
Yet some say you catch it recover & it comes back even worst so if that's not mutate was is then..

Serious trouble a **** or a narcaisst. Many of us did not like peter Swales at times. Do you remember his impeccable minutes silence. When a man is down you do not kick him. If you don’t like him - best say nothing.

If you’ve got Twitter mate, don’t go on it tonight.

Ive just deleted mine.

Same types on there being vermin.

Serious trouble a **** or a narcaisst. Many of us did not like peter Swales at times. Do you remember his impeccable minutes silence. When a man is down you do not kick him. If you don’t like him - best say nothing.

It’s best to say nothing either way when it comes to personal opinion on character when it’s something as serious as this, all it does is stoke the opposing view. Like I said, everyone should wish him to pull through this.

From what I've read online, they don't mutate like that mate. They're not one day not that bad, then one day deadly. Mutations take a long time to happen.
a virologist on telly the other day said they mostly get weaker when they mutate.cant remember which expert it was but deffo heard him explain how they evolve

To be truthful I don't think anyone got a clue yet & that includes the so called experts
Yet some say you catch it recover & it comes back even worst so if that's not mutate was is then..
most viruses mutate all be it slightly, but if this thing is infecting and cloaking and coming back in a more severe form then were in big big trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.