Boris Johnson admitted to hospital - now discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping Bluemoon can remain a nice place to visit. It is going off tonight on all the sites I would usually visit. Like others have said, why can't people just be good for a bit without having to be vicious?
It has to be said too that people can state an innocent fact and others take it the wrong way and react in an irrational manner to draw up a fuss that isn’t needed as much as the bad posts aren’t needed.

a virologist on telly the other day said they mostly get weaker when they mutate.cant remember which expert it was but deffo heard him explain how they evolve
They indeed usually do get milder as they mutate, as there’s nothing in it for the virus if it kills everyone it meets and it dies out very quickly. Flu is a good example, as it infects millions of people every year but ‘only’ kills 0.1% of those people infected. From the viruses point of view, that’s an almost perfect result.

That's your body fighting it, but the virus winning by creating more of itself, it's not mutation, it's (bad) progress of an infection, many other infections do the same.

Mutation is when a virus starts off with certain characteristics, then develops new ones down the line, that your body has no resilience to.

I understand all that,& as I posted in another antibiotic are coming less effective are there have mutated stronger

To be truthful I don't think anyone got a clue yet & that includes the so called experts
Yet some say you catch it recover & it comes back even worst so if that's not mutate was is then..
you don't recover,you just feel a little better for a day maybe then it hits you again and it is a perfect storm of inflammation and immune system response,with this virus your immune system can work against you at this point,i will find something that explains it better,it gives you viral pneumonia which is where your lungs get sticky and cant enough air in and out,i was lucky that the nebuliser,steroids and inhalers,antibiotics that i had twice two or three nights apart was enough for me,at this point you can move to bacterial pneumonia which you can treat with antibiotics,the viral pneumonia you cant

Yeah, that’s my thoughts on it too. Even on his tweet, I think was yesterday, he didn’t look great but he certainly didn’t look like he was 24hours from intensive care.

Fucking scary shit.
It bloody is scary. I pray Boris can pull through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.