Boris Johnson admitted to hospital - now discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's humbling to see the most powerful man in the country struck down by this. This isn't a time for political allegiance, it's anyone for human sympathy. I hope he makes a full recovery and quickly.

you don't recover,you just feel a little better for a day maybe then it hits you again and it is a perfect storm of inflammation and immune system response,with this virus your immune system can work against you at this point,i will find something that explains it better,it gives you viral pneumonia which is where your lungs get sticky and cant enough air in and out,i was lucky that the nebuliser,steroids and inhalers,antibiotics that i had twice two or three nights apart was enough for me,at this point you can move to bacterial pneumonia which you can treat with antibiotics,the viral pneumonia you cant

of corse you recover - many thousands have made a complete recovery and feel fine now.

They indeed usually do get milder as they mutate, as there’s nothing in it for the virus if it kills everyone it meets and it dies out very quickly. Flu is a good example, as it infects millions of people every year but ‘only’ kills 0.1% of those people infected. From the viruses point of view, that’s an almost perfect result.
Problem is, the virus doesn't make a logical choice and can, just as easily, become much much worse. Not trying to scare people, just making those not aware realise that not all mutations are beneficial.

I hope that journalist who asked today was he taking up a bed from someone seriously ill feels like a right **** now
Not very different from a poster in here saying he and Hancock weren’t ill, they were in hiding as they didn’t want to face the press.
Just last week they posted it and they are in here showing faux sympathy tonight

Found out my cousin had it and had over it . He kept it quiet from his parents and nana as not to worry them but app his breathing was terrible and was running a temp . After 4 days he picked up but relapsed again. He is ok now but still a bit unwell . He works in the city so got it from there I would imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.