Boris Johnson admitted to hospital - now discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my point & with every bug/ virus we all no they come back stronger,its funny before at xmas tv ads were about antibiotics, and how their becoming least effective with stronger bugs viruses
Antibiotcs have never been able to kill viruses, it's bacterial infections they kill. The adverts were right though as your body can build up resistance to antibiotics,making them useless if you get more severe bacterial infections

It’s best to say nothing either way when it comes to personal opinion on character when it’s something as serious as this, all it does is stoke the opposing view. Like I said, everyone should wish him to pull through this.

You couldn't of put it better.

of corse you recover - many thousands have made a complete recovery and feel fine now.
That is not what i am saying,he said some recover then it comes back to be serious,when you have this bad you dont recover and get better and it comes back after that,this is a two stage thing within the same ilness,the second wave after you start to feel better is a hallmark of this virus and that is when you end up in serious trouble
If you have this virus and you get better then you are better and you have some immunity,we just dont know if it lasts for life or a year,its too new to know that that

Please read properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.