Boris Johnson admitted to hospital - now discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every night I go to bed and wonder what the hell im gonna wake up to.
yes fuck knows what tomorow brings,i dont even want to think about it,one day at a time and its been like that since it started getting bad, you find yourself mentaly examining family members just in case they have symptoms,its becoming hard work, no doubt were all in the same boat

I was born with it kippax was in incubator for almost 3 months lucky boy in the fifties.

Very lucky I would say mate, then years later the missus say that lol.
I still get twinges now & again. Think the first 1 was the worst fk lungs filling up with blood
Drowning they told me,but I kept treading water

yes fuck knows what tomorow brings,i dont even want to think about it,one day at a time and its been like that since it started getting bad, you find yourself mentaly examining family members just in case they have symptoms,its becoming hard work, no doubt were all in the same boat

Honestly don’t see an end in sight. A vaccine looks a year away at most and what about mutations ? Does that render the vaccine useless

A PrimeMinister. Yeah, to be honest.

While I’d normally think that no man is more important than any other man; in the real world, that’s not the case.

And it shouldn't be a case. Not a fan of Boris, but he is prime minister of nuclear power, he has to have the ultra priority in situations like this. It's sad when it is the someone who's family is reliable on him, but it's very huge when it is a man who is responsible for 60+ million people country.

thats very worrying for all 'everyone' i said on here weeks ago there is something more sinister in this virus that we dont know about and talk about getting asaulted i was hung out to dry for those comments, i still think the same and as this progreses its becoming more clear there are more sinister things
What do u mean by sinister?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.