Boris Johnson admitted to hospital - now discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just woken up after a few hours. Has anyone heard any updates??
Morning Worsley, the information I have from a Dr friend on the front line at Leighton hospital in Crewe is that it typically takes a number of days 5 to 10 before someone in ICU shows signs of significant improvement. So fingers crossed, but it wouldnt be a surprise if there is no change in the next few days.

I’d forgotten about that.

It’s easy to forget about an argument when you’ve had 3000 in the meantime.

Probably why random people on the internet want to create fake accounts to abuse my username.

Only 3000? ;)

You're a stalwart on here mate. Don't let the dickheads grind you down :)

Only 3000? ;)

You're a stalwart on here mate. Don't let the dickheads grind you down :)

Oh don’t worry I don’t in the slightest but thank you.

The only way I’ll be shut up is by Ric banning me, I think he wants to, so it may not be far away but it won’t be piddly little idiots in the politics forum that do it.

It's clear he's the point man while Boris is in hospital. If the worst happens it will probably be Gove or possibly Hunt running the country.
That's up to the queen. We surely would not leave it up to a three month poll of 150,000 party members. (Look, I didn't raise the worst case scenario.)

Anyone else think it's dodgy / worrying Russia was reporting this before our own media? Someone is telling them things
Understand that communism is a philosophy which stretches from North Korea, through China and Russia.
I hope that Boris gets through this and I hope it changes him as a man and he becomes a better person as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.