COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sensible allocation of resources. Although two leadership for 6 kids doesn’t seem so, maybe they’re there to keep one another company?
Had to laugh at my daughter who, after several months, was Head for the day yesterday. Asked her had she either sacked someone or excluded any of the nine kids?

Their acting Head did a great job on the first day. He worked out all the chancers, telephoned their parents and gave them a bollocking, not bad for only his third day on the job.
Daughter has sorted out the distance learning for her departments, just some of her dickhead teachers fucking it up by not reading their instructions. One of the kids even contacted her at 1.30am on Sunday having had an automated message saying he hadn’t logged on. Probably got it whilst on Call of Duty.
I'm "it" today, head's working from home. My day's spent mainly ensuring no kids have been put inside a suitcase and launched into the Irwell. Couple of home visits, but stay well at end of the drive and once I've seen the thumbs-up from the kids I'm away.
We've got a fantastic staff who've all risen brilliantly to the challenge - everyone on the rota; all have offered to cover the Easter hols if need be, nobody flinching from doing their bit and all the kids in school know routines/systems inside out. Temperature checks, hand washing, all got individual pens, trays etc. If any parent with their child is late, I won't open the school for them. Once 9am arrives, we're in for the day. Military operation from start to finish. I've been brutal in checking all and any applications for a school place; unexpected knocks on doors; if parents are in, child collected, no more place. Child arrives in same clothes as previous day - back you go. No exceptions. Not sure if we'll be in next week, hoping to have a break, but knowing we have to do our bit to get this thing going downwards so may be in.

Because it has NOT been safety tested for covid patient,you have to study how covid patients react to it before you licence it,take it and you are putting yourself in danger
My missus would gladly take rat poison if she thought it would help her condition and would try any drug offered, willingly signing a disclaimer that she does it at her own risk

Yes mate. she is currently doing Monday and Thursdays - don't know the staff ratio but it is small - 18 kids in total - some from another local school.

I will tell the wife about the communique, as she is in this week during the 'holidays'.

Thanks mate.
Latest advice from DfE today:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...istancing-in-education-and-childcare-settings
Every child who can be safely cared for at home should be, to limit the chance of the virus spreading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.