COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be some tough choices that need to be made, that is for sure. Business will change the way they work and those that aren't too keen on technology will have to embrace, invest and implement(correctly) as best they can from remote working

Maybe there will be stamps in passports issued to show someone is safe to travel, I don't know. All I do know is lives are changed for the foreseeable so nit sure why UEFA are getting their nickers in a twist because European football next season is very unlikely - I won't be flying to Italy to watch City and I doubt many would want to come here as things stand

A vaccine and more testing capabilities can't come soon enough
Maybe an ID card as not everyone has a passport,that will cause some heated arguements

Boris has had illness for 10 days so far and hopefully will come through
He's not dead though, is he? - that's the point.

I think the 'normal' course of the virus is:

5-14 days incubation (usually towards the bottom end)
10-12 days illness -which if they don't shake it off usually progress to:
10-14 days to recover or die.

25 days at the lower end.

Happy to be corrected on any of the above

We’re doing a bit of work in Bulgaria and I spoke to a woman over there over the phone, end of last week.

They can only go to the shop and are fined if they’re out and not travelling to or from there.

She said they’re on the verge of mass disobedience as people aren’t on board with it, especially as they’re well behind Western Europe for cases, so can’t really see how bad it is.

There’s a growing sense of paranoia, that they’re being returned to communism.

It could get ugly.
Our youngest daughter has property over in Bulgaria and having visited the country on three occasions it certainly is one of the "poor relatives" in the whole of Europe.Great people.

You should have read those before posting them.

Spain for example -

In this regard, extreme caution is recommended, especially in patients with chronic medical conditions (eg, kidney failure, liver disease) or receiving medications that may interact to cause arrhythmias. We recommend waiting for them to be validated in controlled clinical trials .

So Spain is saying not to use them. Like the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.