COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conceivable isn't the same as an identifiable and significant cause of the spike in deaths yesterday.

its just a reporting "blip".

the term they use are very specific, from yesterdays tweet "As of 5pm on 5 April, of those hospitalised in the UK who tested positive for coronavirus 5,373 have died."

this doesn't claim a 24h period, its a total.

so people that were not included over the weekend because there hospitals admin wasn't working at weekends get bundled into the 5pm Monday figures.

I'll see if I can find the link, there was a spread sheet someone here posted from NHS UK which showed the totals and over the last 5 days they have "figures subject to change" as well to allow of admin delay., so some reported today could be as far back as thurs/friday.

No It's saying extreme caution is recommended and goes on to describe dosage.

I read them all while I was watching fox News.
It says it recommends not using them and waiting for the results of the trials.

And you speak English, Spanish, German, French, Swedish, Dutch and Italian? Bravo.

Bansko is good fun.
Don`t know that area Ban as she lives about 7 miles from one of the citys, "Veliko Tarnovo".Love the place and I`ll always remember the first time we went and our daughter and hubby took us out for a Sunday dinner time beer.I paid for 3 beers and one Fanta Orange.Fucking cost me a fortune ... 4 Levs which at the time was approx.£1.99 !! You could seriously get pissed up over there on a £10.

FWIW I've been doing a bit of messing with numbers. I reckon we are somewhere along this sort of path:

If I am right that means we'll be through this crap by around mid May. And at that point we can start to ease off on the lock-down (not abandon it) and get into widespread testing, tracing and isolating whilst the country slowly gets back to normal.

Of course this is only a projection, but based on us being on a similar path to Italy. Our peak could be lower, or higher, but this seems like a reasonable guess at this point. The green dots are actuals, BTW.

Be interesting to get next few days numbers and see if we are still above chippys blue line after today's numbers see us above it after couple days below

No It's saying extreme caution is recommended and goes on to describe dosage.

I read them all while I was watching fox News.

So you read - We recommend waiting for them to be validated in controlled clinical trials - and think that's a saying to use them now, before the trials have concluded.

You really are nailing down the Fox News viewer stereotype.

its just a reporting "blip".

the term they use are very specific, from yesterdays tweet "As of 5pm on 5 April, of those hospitalised in the UK who tested positive for coronavirus 5,373 have died."

this doesn't claim a 24h period, its a total.

so people that were not included over the weekend because there hospitals admin wasn't working at weekends get bundled into the 5pm Monday figures.

I'll see if I can find the link, there was a spread sheet someone here posted from NHS UK which showed the totals and over the last 5 days they have "figures subject to change" as well to allow of admin delay., so some reported today could be as far back as thurs/friday.

I think this is what you’re talking about.

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-daily-deaths/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.