COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the questions are more within Hancock's remit to be fair.

They are more Hancock's remit but I expect he'd flounder in a similar fashion given they gave out completely unachievable numbers regarding testing last week and they backpedaled on them just 24 hrs later.

We see what c***s journalists are during Pep's pressers, why should these be any different. You would have thought given we are dealing with a pandemic and over 6,000 people have so far passed away in the UK that the journalists wouldn't ask questions designed to try and catch someone out later down the line. Utter t***s.

Raab out of his depth. As soon as they knew Johnson was struggling, they needed to bring out the big guns and give Chris Grayling a call.
They probably didn't expect Gove to be in isolation either,he is not ill but somebody else close to him is,from the start none them have given me much confidence,the medics are ok though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.