City tattoo design offer (£235 made for NHS so far)

Spoke to a few folk on pm and I think it’d be great if instead of paying me direct for a donation, just donate to nhs charities together.co.uk
They have a donate button on there :)

I'm not really one for tatts, but I would probably look for something around the Div 2 and Div 1 Royle side - but I'm not very creative and would only know what o liked once I'd seen it (if that makes any sense)?

I currently don't have any tattoos for full disclosure.........

Can we see some of your designs please.
If you pm me your email I’ll send them. Still not got to grips yet with putting pics on here. Or look up tattoojedi.co.uk That’s a really old website I don’t use anymore but has a gallery on there

I'm not really one for tatts, but I would probably look for something around the Div 2 and Div 1 Royle side - but I'm not very creative and would only know what o liked once I'd seen it (if that makes any sense)?

Oooo that’s right up my street. Can you pm me your email and I’ll send that across when I’ve done it :)

I’m sensing a Tony Vaughan one in classic Kappa kit - with his cut head sporting the Terry Butcher look.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.