United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no income along with huge debts and probably the largest operating costs in the league (how much are they subsidising Sanchez for not playing still?) usually only means huge increases in the amount of debt. Not that they can't service their current debt but it's got to be hurting. Not sure if the outstanding loans they have which were transferred from the old PUK loans have a fixed interest or if it's varied against either the UK index from the BoE or European Bank rates. What's the interest on half a billion these days?
Can they really afford to splash 200 million on Grealish and Sancho? Who's going to fork out 100 million for the fraud that is Paul Pogba to balance the books?

They most like cannot afford to splash that much cash, but i'm sure UEFA and the PL will look the other way whilst they do!

I think it's clear we all hate the scouse ****s more than we hate these ****s nowadays.
Not for me S.R.

My hatred for the scum rags runs fathoms deep.

I view the dippers as nothing more than a bizarre cult who have suddenly become relevant again due to the sycophantic press.

If it was West Ham who were giving us a run for our money in the premier league title race the press and broadcasting media would be behind them with equal endeavour and spin.

Breaking News: Alexis Sanchez accepts that he does not deserve the money United are paying him, especially when he is in another country and not even playing for the team in that country.

Note: he has not offered to pay it back he has merely accepted he does not deserve it :-)

#howmuch!

Breaking News: Alexis Sanchez accepts that he does not deserve the money United are paying him, especially when he is in another country and not even playing for the team in that country.

Note: he has not offered to pay it back he has merely accepted he does not deserve it :-)

#howmuch!
That makes it even funnier.

No. no way. The Dips have only been obnoxious shithouses for 8 maybe 9 years. The Rags have been obnoxious shithouse lowlife pond scum all my Manchester born and bred and still live here life.
The scousers are sickening with their whining and moaning but the Rags are loud mouthed bullies who still think they are the best in the land despite all the evidence to the contrary. The fans, the managers, the players, all horrible no nothing gobshites.
Great post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.