General Videogame Thread

Trying my hand at Escape from Tarkov. Brutal game but I can see how people go balls deep into it. Reckon it could easily keep me busy for the whole lockdown if I let it.

Can't seem to get into any games at the minute. I tend to play something for a few weeks and then get bored. Beginning to wonder if i'm going off games. I'd really like the FF7 remake but it seems to be sold out everywhere.

Anyone else noticed that when you play as City on Fifa 20 the commentary is constantly making snide digs at us being in the shadow of the Rags, spending loads of money etc. I even heard Alan Smith refer to empty seats when I played earlier on! Pisses me off, might have to turn it off.

Currently getting worked through:

Assassins Creed Odyssey - game seems bloody endless. Not that i'm complaining.
ANNO 1800
Stellaris with the new Federations expansions
FrostPunk

Games I have bought and yet to play:

Monster Hunter World
Conquerors Blade
Jurassic World
Final Fantasy XV
Ryse: Son of Rome
Shadow of Mordor

The above may be completely ignored however with the release of Cyberpunk, which I imagine i'll be pouring the hours into.

Currently getting worked through:

Assassins Creed Odyssey - game seems bloody endless. Not that i'm complaining.
ANNO 1800
Stellaris with the new Federations expansions
FrostPunk

Games I have bought and yet to play:

Monster Hunter World
Conquerors Blade
Jurassic World
Final Fantasy XV
Ryse: Son of Rome
Shadow of Mordor

The above may be completely ignored however with the release of Cyberpunk, which I imagine i'll be pouring the hours into.
I'm on assassin's creed. Jeez, you can lose 3 hours and not achieve anything, it's vast. I think sometimes games are too big and you totally lose yourself and interest.

I'm on assassin's creed. Jeez, you can lose 3 hours and not achieve anything, it's vast. I think sometimes games are too big and you totally lose yourself and interest.
Yep, it is possible for games too be just too long. Thats why I prefer shorter linear games like Resident Evil, Last of Us, Uncharted etc. With the exception of Skyrim, Fallout and Red Dead, but with fast traveling and clever mission locations, they become linear. I usually play a game to death for a couple of weeks, then move on to do something else. So much to play, read and watch, not enough time in the day.

Yep, it is possible for games too be just too long. Thats why I prefer shorter linear games like Resident Evil, Last of Us, Uncharted etc. With the exception of Skyrim, Fallout and Red Dead, but with fast traveling and clever mission locations, they become linear. I usually play a game to death for a couple of weeks, then move on to do something else. So much to play, read and watch, not enough time in the day.

Would you recommend odyssey?

Played all the assassins creeds had origins but don’t think I even got halfway through lol. Might buy it just playing cod and Fifa atm

I’ve just gone down a Mortal Kombat rabbit hole and sweet Jesus this game is amazing.

Haven’t played one since the original bunch but these latest ones are phenomenal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.