Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the plus side, many people have seen right through the spin that Holt and his dipper-licking cronies have come up with. For many many people their intense dislike of the club has now increased tenfold.
They overtook the rags as the single most hated club in the country some time ago: but this act of brazen treachery on their own working-class followers has put them in a league of their own, far surpassing that of the swamp dwellers...something which I never thought I'd say!

They have had a good kicking in the press but even more in the reader comments section. I’m gutted for them personally.

They have had a good kicking in the press but even more in the reader comments section. I’m gutted for them personally.
they should have got a good kicking in the press for allowing 50,000 people in their stadium at the time they did along with allowing 3,000 travelling fans from one of the worst hit countrys just so they could have one of their 'great nights under the lights' but next to fuck all was said about it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.