Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a Chelsea fan who grassed them up...

Nah, RAWK's Inspector Clouseaus have figured it out.....

"All the shite that's going on in the world, and some other club's first thought is to leak news to the press."

"Agreed, but I'm not too convinced by that as an excuse. If they were worried it would be leaked to the press then surely they were unsure about the decision themselves. They could have let it leak, then denied it, which would have been fine and rendered the rival clubs efforts useless.

Was definitely City though, considering how fast their moral high-ground move was after it."

"All the shite that's going on in the world, and some other club's first thought is to leak news to the press."

"Agreed, but I'm not too convinced by that as an excuse. If they were worried it would be leaked to the press then surely they were unsure about the decision themselves. They could have let it leak, then denied it, which would have been fine and rendered the rival clubs efforts useless.

Was definitely City though, considering how fast their moral high-ground move was after it."

Spoken like a true hypocrite . Can always rely upon them.

Typical cult of scouse thinking.

PREMIER League bosses are about to announce the season is being scrapped due to coronavirus, according to Udinese director Pierpaolo Marino.
Football chiefs released a statement last week saying they intended to finish the season but refused to set a date for its return as the pandemic worsen.
Udinese director Pierpaolo Marino believes the Premier League will be cancelled.
They have reportedly been given a "tentative'"green light to resume in June behind closed doors if the situation improves as hoped.

But according to Udinese director Marino - whose club has the same Pozzo family owners as Watford - the Premier League is set to follow Belgium's example and call an end to the season.

Speaking to Sport Italia, the 65-year-old said: "The Belgian Federation has already sanctioned the end of their league, despite the threats of sanctions from Uefa.
“In England, the Premier League is about to release a similar statement, because the situation there is becoming very, very serious.

"I frankly just hope we can enjoy football again after the coronavirus.

“It doesn’t matter how long it takes, we need to get out of this danger zone. I am worried for the next seasons, not the old one.

Despite Liverpool's huge lead at the top of the Premier League, it is still unclear what would happen should the season be declared over.

During crisis talks on March 27, Prem bosses admitted that "difficult decisions will need to be made" about what to do.

Uefa chief Aleksander Ceferin has dismissed claims that the season would be scrapped and Liverpool crowned champions.

He said: "I've saw and heard some again fake news that Uefa will advise leagues to finish the championships now and decide that the winners are the ones who are number one now.

"I can say that it's not true.

"Our goal is to finish the leagues and we didn't recommend anything like that to any association or league."

However, the final decision will be made by the Premier League's board - interim chair Claudia Arney, chief executive Richard Masters and director Kevin Beeston.

They will consult with all 20 clubs but the final decision will rest with the board.

Is that the same US Hedge-Fund operating, derivatives trading, asset managing billionaire John Henry, who doesn't like being called greedy?

But the peasants have no bread!
no.

they’re obviously a bunch of ****s.

the owners of LFC are obviously European royalty and therefore immune from being greedy ****s.

Then let them eat cake.

article-0-1DC860C800000578-879_634x435.jpg

Just not this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.