Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Mazzarelli I said that that would happen. Livarpool only won it because off those ref's hiding behind VAR and changing the laws to suit Livarpool. By that I mean oh Sergio's boot was a millimetre offside, so it's not a goal. Yes Mane 's toe is also a millimetre off side but hey he's onside so we will allow that goal.

As another poster said the league was decided between may and August last year and nowhere near a football pitch , as events have shown The dippers have had a lot of help this season to get them where they are, and it's probably their only shot at getting the title with this team . They have basically used the same 13/15 players for over two seasons now and they really can't push that group much further, and that's why there is a big clamour to get them the title, They cannot be given this amount of help again next season without everybody not just football fans seeing through the ruse , obviously FSG want to spend as little as they can get away with on the team as they have proved over the last couple of days and so everything hinges on being given the title this season and if they don't get it I can see FSG maybe looking to sell simply because they are going to have to spend big to keep competing, and as we know from American sports franchises they like to extract the most from as small a money input as they can, this season was going to be the season that they got the title and hopefully the owners made some cash for themselves out of it everyone's happy then Rona showed up !!!!

I will/ would never accept them as Champions even if the season was completed, they were handed a massive lead by var which in a double whammy took points off their nearest rivals in the most corrupt season ever in football history .All this weasel at Uefa is doing is trying to let everyone know they’re still in power , the 1st league to abandon the season will soon be followed by the lot , let him kick them all out of the champions league , the fact they’re even trying to lean on the individual leagues like some Mafia hoodlems tells you all you need to know about Uefa . People are dying & we’re all just trying to stay alive right now , football is of no consequence.

Premier League is about to announce its season is over..........................”

Unfortunately they didnt copy and paste the end of that sentence though

"Premier League is about to announce its season is over....... for paying spectators" as they announce

Liverpool will play their remaining games behind closed doors until they're mathematically champions.

Manchester United will be awarded 4th place due to their historical success & as they also play in red.

Only x1 team to be relegated.This will be Sheffield United as they didnt join in top x8 clubs letter to CAS.

Only x1 team to be promoted.This will be Leeds United as PL aware "jimharri on bluemoon" hates them.

PL also confirms no further announcement on start date of PL 2020/21 until Peps contract at City ends.

Premier League is about to announce its season is over..........................”

Unfortunately they didnt copy and paste the end of that sentence though

"Premier League is about to announce its season is over....... for paying spectators" as they announce

Liverpool will play their remaining games behind closed doors until they're mathematically champions.

Manchester United will be awarded 4th place due to their historical success & as they also play in red.

Only x1 team to be relegated.This will be Sheffield United as they didnt join in top x8 clubs letter to CAS.

Only x1 team to be promoted.This will be Leeds United as PL aware "jimharri on bluemoon" hates them.

PL also confirms no further announcement on start date of PL 2020/21 until Peps contract at City ends.
You joke ?

Mazzarelli I said that that would happen. Livarpool only won it because off those ref's hiding behind VAR and changing the laws to suit Livarpool. By that I mean oh Sergio's boot was a millimetre offside, so it's not a goal. Yes Mane 's toe is also a millimetre off side but hey he's onside so we will allow that goal.
Indeed, any doubts about the destination of the title were cleared up when we played spurs at home :-(

Hasn’t that skinny eufa rat cerefin or whatever his name is basically said they’re going to award the scousers the title anyway?
He made the comments but he has no control over any decision taken by the Premier League so whatever he says carries a large caveat

There you have it Livarpool are to be crowned Champions on orders of Mr Cerefin. Therefore the way I see it, if Livarpool are Champions the season must be over and done with. There is no point in completing the rest of the fixtures. That means that Bournemouth, Norwich and Aston Villa are relegated, and so on right through the other divisions. With the top 3 promoted and the bottom 3 relegated. End of story.

If that happens expect a lot of cases in the courts. It just cannot be done just because Mr Cerefin says so.

If this does happen can they all remember we are first in line at CAS, Bournemouth, Villa and Norwich will have to stand in an orderly queue behind us because if that did happen they would sue the shit out of the Prem League. I could also see Sheff. Utd doing the same if they are denied a chance at 5th because the Rags are given it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.