Mr David Icke

Him and Hoddle would have a great conversation if they got stuck in a lift together.

A telecoms company got complaints about their new 5G mast. People had been complaining of headaches, stomach pain, chills, fever, nervousness and cold sweats caused by this mast.

The company were very concerned by this and wondered what would happen in two months when they turn it on!

You had me worried for a few seconds there.......lol!

I've yet to see a bandwagon that utter Bellend hasn't jumped on to make money from the utter fucking twats who buy into his crap.

Here he is claiming the Moon is a hollowed out spacecraft. He makes a good living out of all the easily deluded conspiracy pricks. Great money........which reminds me, anybody know that the city of Stoke is entirely populated by escapees from Saturn's moons? PM me for PayPal details and I will walk you through it. Beat the rush and save ££££'s

I've yet to see a bandwagon that utter Bellend hasn't jumped on to make money from the utter fucking twats who buy into his crap.

Here he is claiming the Moon is a hollowed out spacecraft. He makes a good living out of all the easily deluded conspiracy pricks. Great money........which reminds me, anybody know that the city of Stoke is entirely populated by escapees from Saturn's moons? PM me for PayPal details and I will walk you through it. Beat the rush and save ££££'s

PM sent.

you have to give us somewhere more unbelievable than Stoke

Have you seen his video where he claims Scotland is a separate country? - thought not - because not even he is that mad!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.