Harry Kane

As soon as Harry Kane leaves the metropolis he will instantly cease to be a media darling!
Think there is a huge ? About his work ethic! Does not remotely resemble a 'Pep' player!

Fee would be astronomical and I just wonder whether the injuries will take their toll in the coming years. Would still guarantee plenty of goals but just think we have to take a good look round as I'm sure there is better long-term value out there somewhere

Fee would be astronomical and I just wonder whether the injuries will take their toll in the coming years. Would still guarantee plenty of goals but just think we have to take a good look round as I'm sure there is better long-term value out there somewhere

jovic or haaland imo but realistically we can’t have gabby, Sergio and one of these at the same time?

absolutely yes. Top player and great finisher. WOuld score loads in our team.

From what I've seen from him over the past two seasons or so, he's improved his link-up play, doesn't look so stiff when receiving the ball and turning. If he can still work on this like Aguero did, I don't see why we shouldn't go for him if we have the finances. Plus, Lewandowski is very similar to Kane but less selfish and he played for Pep.

On the flip side, he's even more selfish than Aguero and he's English media darling which means that if Gabby plays ahead of him, Pep will be slaughtered for that in every press conference and you won't hear a positive word about Gabby from the media who will try everything they can to prove that Gabby is crap and Kane should start every game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.