Boris Johnson admitted to hospital - now discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prime minister remains in intensive care but is responding to treatment, Downing Street has said.

Boris Johnson remains in "good spirits" after spending his third night in hospital, his spokesman said.

Downing Street said Mr Johnson is no longer working while following the advice of doctors.

Last edited:
The prime minister remains in intensive care but is responding to treatment, Downing Street has said.

Boris Johnson remains in "good spirits" after spending his third night in hospital, his spokesman said.
That he’s in any spirits seems like a positive. I’ve not really seen any videos or new snippets of our hospitals but I saw some of the Italian hospitals and the patients just looked like robots on their bellies on respirators.

If Boris is in good spirits I’d say he’s doing well!

That he’s in any spirits seems like a positive. I’ve not really seen any videos or new snippets of our hospitals but I saw some of the Italian hospitals and the patients just looked like robots on their bellies on respirators.

I think they might be stretching it a bit,he is not still in intensive care for nothing

He's not in critical care and on a ventilator. He is conscious and probably getting intermittent CPAP treatment.

But what are the reasons for moving a coronavirus patient from a ward to ICU? And what sort of treatment do doctors and nurses provide?

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-what-does-it-mean-to-be-in-intensive-care-11969716

linked to a story of Linda Lusardi (sportswoman in the 80’s?). Didn’t realise she was ill (and to that extent).
Sounds utterly awful but I remember around 10 years ago I caught a bug and ended up with Gastroenteritis. On par with the worse flu I’ve had. Was crawling on the floor of my bedroom inch by inch to the bathroom whilst the missus phoned the docs (middle of the night). I was just able to sip tiny bits of water otherwise I would’ve been in an ambulance.
Not sure how I caught it but was seriously unwell. Sounds like Linda’s description of her Coronavirus.

linked to a story of Linda Lusardi (sportswoman in the 80’s?). Didn’t realise she was ill (and to that extent).
Sounds utterly awful but I remember around 10 years ago I caught a bug and ended up with Gastroenteritis. On par with the worse flu I’ve had. Was crawling on the floor of my bedroom inch by inch to the bathroom whilst the missus phoned the docs (middle of the night). I was just able to sip tiny bits of water otherwise I would’ve been in an ambulance.
Not sure how I caught it but was seriously unwell. Sounds like Linda’s description of her Coronavirus.

I wouldn't have exactly called Linda Lusardi a sportswoman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.