Boris Johnson admitted to hospital - now discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
linked to a story of Linda Lusardi (sportswoman in the 80’s?). Didn’t realise she was ill (and to that extent).
Sounds utterly awful but I remember around 10 years ago I caught a bug and ended up with Gastroenteritis. On par with the worse flu I’ve had. Was crawling on the floor of my bedroom inch by inch to the bathroom whilst the missus phoned the docs (middle of the night). I was just able to sip tiny bits of water otherwise I would’ve been in an ambulance.
Not sure how I caught it but was seriously unwell. Sounds like Linda’s description of her Coronavirus.
Ha she was one of the original page three girls,i was reading about her the day,she has been really ill with covid,think she is much better now

Haha...of course I remember :)
A mates brother had a picture sellotaped his wall (presumably a hot day when the picture was taken?).
But blimey....she sounded utterly awful and potentially on deaths door (I'd not heard the vomiting symptoms - sounds more like gastro as mentioned above). Glad she's on her feet again. Glad you're doing better too Karen.

Haha...of course I remember :)
A mates brother had a picture sellotaped his wall (presumably a hot day when the picture was taken?).
But blimey....she sounded utterly awful and potentially on deaths door (I'd not heard the vomiting symptoms - sounds more like gastro as mentioned above). Glad she's on her feet again. Glad you're doing better too Karen.
Thank you lovely,it is all over bar the odd bit of coughing,the cough is so violent it made me throw up at the same time,did a great carrie impression all over the bed and the cat lol

Thank you lovely,it is all over bar the odd bit of coughing,the cough is so violent it made me throw up at the same time,did a great carrie impression all over the bed and the cat lol
Myself and my lovely wife had similar vis a vis the coughing. It was so prolonged that I threw up and also gave myself nosebleeds. This was back in October so not related to Corona virus but I'd be concerned if that happened now.
Glad you are on the mend too.

Last edited:
Carrie Grant? How odd :)

Glad you're on the mend. I'm not even sure if I've had it or not tbf...I've had muscle and chest aches (relatively light) and had stomach cramps last month that lasted a week. Also have mild asthma which tends to show itself as a cough when I run. I have the steroid inhaler every day for that but I'm not convinced I have it in any real strength. I did have a wobble the other evening however...was after the Boris news. Possibly a reaction to that (psychosomatic) but felt my chest a bit tight and breathing a little more laboured. Mild panic perhaps...seem ok today.

The whole family had this over Xmas....it was constant hard coughing 24/7 (save for a few hours when sleep was possible) over the course of t least two weeks with massive lethargy. I think lots had this and probably way before CV hit the shores (and my son was the only one not showing symptoms and also the only one who had the flu jab).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.