Best City Cameos

Frontzek, looked good first game and utter dogs**t thereafter!! Stefan Karl.....what is it about Germans? :-)

I disagree - i think he was one of the best defenders we have ever had in a blue shirt. His subsequent career in Germany backs that up.

Completely disagree. He was class (except that Leeds game!)

Just for clarity on DVB's six games for us
W1 rags in the prem 4.1
D1 Birmingham in the prem 0.0
L4 Rags in the cup 4.2
Liverpool in the prem 2.1
Chelsea in the prem 1.0
Leeds in the prem 2.1 and he was sent off in this game

Negrado is one that immediately springs to mind. He was fantastic until the LC semi final away at West Ham where he got injured. Right in front of me actually. Fell awkwardly on shoulder. Didnt seem so bad though.

Anyone have a idea what happened to him? In terms of form I mean. Was it just one of those purple patches some players have and then revert to norm? Real shame as he looked like a mobile Alan Shearer. Not quite peak Shearer but towards that class.

Just for clarity on DVB's six games for us
W1 rags in the prem 4.1
D1 Birmingham in the prem 0.0
L4 Rags in the cup 4.2
Liverpool in the prem 2.1
Chelsea in the prem 1.0
Leeds in the prem 2.1 and he was sent off in this game
Those losses are great losses compared to other games against the same opposition at that time. Van Buyten was a Rolls Royce of a player when we were used to Skodas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.