COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chippy...I don't know what you're talking about.

I never changed my position on Cheltenham or Anfield. The day after Cheltenham I said the ICL study predicted it wouldn't be a problem, and if it was we'll find out in 15 days. After there was no spike I said look there was no spike it wasn't a problem, just like ICL predicted.

You can search the thread for my posts on it. I've made 9 that include Cheltenham and they're all consistent. No U turn.

You've invented my position once again to start an argument.

not following your whole argument and I’m not even sure which of you is saying what, but I did hear on the radio yesterday that it was believed that Cheltenham had accelerated the spread in certain circles.

You've just done it again.

In this very post I am quoting here, you're saying if there was a spike due to Cheltenham, we'd see it.

And yet there you were are in the post I quoted a few minutes ago, arguing the very opposite.

Small numbers of additional infections are either lost in the noise, or not. You can't have it both ways.

Are you having a stroke? You can't understand the difference between 250,000 in 1 week before lockdown vs. 2000 people over 3 weeks in lockdown before and after they arrive?

We are not restricting flights in,we have never restricted flights in,it was an advantage of being an island and we wasted it

Karen... what advantage do we have by bieng an island?

Do you think people can't get in the country by car like other countries?

We are not restricting flights in,we have never restricted flights in,it was an advantage of being an island and we wasted it
There are a lot less flights, I don't know what flights are still landing or where from. I don't know how many people are on those flights, I don't know where people have come from, I don't know why those people are coming if they are. Do you? Just interested.

Karen... what advantage do we have by bieng an island?

Do you think people can't get in the country by car like other countries?
We can restrict people coming in,there are no borders to drive across
i am going to leave you and squirty to your bromance,i want to stay in the thread

There are a lot less flights, I don't know what flights are still landing or where from. I don't know how many people are on those flights, I don't know where people have come from, I don't know why those people are coming if they are. Do you? Just interested.
Heathrow still has plenty from all over.

The government are about to tighten up with a total shut down as we approach the peak we won’t be allowed out of our house or so I was told don’t call for an ambulance as none will turn up, How true it is I don’t know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.