COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it argument time again? I'll wait until the fuck offs start and then I'll join in, because I am good at that bit and I usually win.

Is chippy boy a carpenter or touchy and defensive, on account of having a grievance or a sense if inferiority? (dictionary definition).

More seriously though, these arguments are pointless. They are mainly based on mutual misunderstandings. Reading dominalo and chippy posts for example I can just about decipher each other's points. But the arguments don't work by posting and reading. A bit like emailing or talking, there is a big difference.

Is it argument time again? I'll wait until the fuck offs start and then I'll join in, because I am good at that bit and I usually win.

Is chippy boy a carpenter or touchy and defensive, on account of having a grievance or a sense if inferiority? (dictionary definition).

More seriously though, these arguments are pointless. They are mainly based on mutual misunderstandings. Reading dominalo and chippy posts for example I can just about decipher each other's points. But the arguments don't work by posting and reading. A bit like emailing or talking, there is a big difference.
fuck off

i would like to know the actual figures for flights arriving in, where they are from and exact reasons why - rather than just someone saying it's happening without providing any proof.

it's not point scoring, i'm generally interested especially as so many airlines are on the brink of collapsing and millions of jobs in the air industry are on the balance

There are a lot less flights, I don't know what flights are still landing or where from. I don't know how many people are on those flights, I don't know where people have come from, I don't know why those people are coming if they are. Do you? Just interested.

Try looking at airport arrivals boards.
Manchester has flights from Amsterdam and Dubai daily.
Today there were flights from Doha and Islamabad.
Heathrow has had 5 flights from Rome in the last hour and another from Sofia and one from Iceland.

In the 5pm reports we always see the deaths but it’s the admissions that are important and they’ve been slowing, did anyone catch today’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.