COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot less flights, I don't know what flights are still landing or where from. I don't know how many people are on those flights, I don't know where people have come from, I don't know why those people are coming if they are. Do you? Just interested.
The government is not considering stopping flights into the UK to limit the spread of the coronavirus, the health secretary has said.... Read more "Or do you try to keep as much normal life as possible and tackle it by finding those who do come in to the country?
https://news.sky.com/story/stopping...elay-coronavirus-by-a-matter-of-days-11950635

Good idea but we are not testing aside from hospital cases and now some staff

Anyway i don't want to derail any further

Try looking at airport arrivals boards.
Manchester has flights from Amsterdam and Dubai daily.
Today there were flights from Doha and Islamabad.
I know an air steward who works for one of the major airlines and he’s still working but the flights are empty of passengers but full of cargo.

i would like to know the actual figures for flights arriving in, where they are from and exact reasons why - rather than just someone saying it's happening without providing any proof.

it's not point scoring, i'm generally interested especially as so many airlines are on the brink of collapsing and millions of jobs in the air industry are on the balance

Very basic, just filtered out cancelled, and there will be codeshares in there, but at work and can't spend too much time on it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.