Covid boredom antidote.

And for a live ongoing documentary of what happens when art meets OCD try Wintergatan :

Mad isn't he? His marble machine thingummybob is incredible.
Mathius Wandel (sp) is good too.
If you fancy a bit of traditional carriage and coach repair then look no further than Dave Engels Coachshop. Technically I know how to build a wooden wheel now.

On the contrary I cannot for the life of me understand the people that have nothing better to do with their lives their lives than trawl YouTube for this sort of crap and then post it on here.

On the contrary I cannot for the life of me understand the people that have nothing better to do with their lives their lives than trawl YouTube for this sort of crap and then post it on here.
Each to their own. :-) Personally I love learning stuff from YT. I wouldn't have been able to make my French windows from scratch without it. Tbf I'm not entirely sure when the wheelwright knowledge is going to come in handy though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.