COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The government are about to tighten up with a total shut down as we approach the peak we won’t be allowed out of our house or so I was told don’t call for an ambulance as none will turn up, How true it is I don’t know.

Not true at all mate in regards to the ambulances. I have just literally got off the phone to my IBD nurse. They want to admit me as my Crohns symptoms are so bad. I have managed to wrangle out s few more days and they are going to ring me every day. If my condition has worsened by Friday they are going to send an ambulance for me. If there is no improvement by Monday then the same again.

Not true at all mate in regards to the ambulances. I have just literally got off the phone to my IBD nurse. They want to admit me as my Crohns symptoms are so bad. I have managed to wrangle out s few more days and they are going to ring me every day. If my condition has worsened by Friday they are going to send an ambulance for me. If there is no improvement by Monday then the same again.
Are you still struggling lovely? you can't keep going like this,it's been ages,is where you have to go away from the covid patients or would it just wherever there is a bed?

1.3 miliion brit citizens have come home since covid outbreak with thousands more coming back this week

Foreign office,sky news ticker now

*cough

Are you still struggling lovely? you can't keep going like this,it's been ages,is where you have to go away from the covid patients or would it just wherever there is a bed?

I am under the care of Manchester Royal Infirmary and I woud go there. I don't want to derail the thread really. I am losing an awful lot of blood but I have been in far worse conditions with it. The issue is that I am on top whack for Prednisone and that is an immunosuppressent.
There are people losing parents, children and loved ones at present, I am just losing blood. I actually feel safe at home and I have GDM feeding me a constant supply of memes and funny videos to keep me sane.
Iwill be ok. They are sending out more enemas to spray where the sun don't shine. Hopefully it can get a grip of things and I can reduce the doseage of pred.

This vius is affecting us all, either physically, mentally or financially. Everyone of us has a responsibility to keep each other safe and help each other pull through it.

I will be ok :-D

I live near the airport and an absolutely fucking gigantic military plane has just took off . 4 huge engines enormous thing . It was quite shocking as planes aren’t really going and then this beast flys over

I nearly spilt my beer
Just seen it fly over mine and yes, it's a big fucker. It seems to be shuttling back and forth unless there are a couple (repatriation flights?)

A C17 Globemaster maybe bring clobber for the hospital? Big grey thing?
Yay! ZZ171.

I posted about him yesterday, having seen him doing manouevres at low altitude. Looked him up on the tracker and reckoned he was doing touch and go landings at Brize Norton and Luton. Loads of 'em.

Tracking today looks like he's doing the same at MAN.

One of several big RAF planes doing low altitude stuff yesterday, along with a Hercules and an A330 that doubles up as a VIP carrier / mid-air refueler.

I live in Gatley which is in the flight path of planes landing at Manchester airport. Just this afternoon I have seen 4 large grey cargo planes coming Into land. Have never seen so.many come in in one day, even when the airport is running normally. Hopefully they are full of stuff for our hospitals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.