COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Gatley which is in the flight path of planes landing at Manchester airport. Just this afternoon I have seen 4 large grey cargo planes coming Into land. Have never seen so.many come in in one day, even when the airport is running normally. Hopefully they are full of stuff for our hospitals

I think they will be bringing stuff for the big hospital at Gmex. They were doing the same into London City last week for the Nightingale down there I believe.

Yay! ZZ171.

I posted about him yesterday, having seen him doing manouevres at low altitude. Looked him up on the tracker and reckoned he was doing touch and go landings at Brize Norton and Luton. Loads of 'em.

Tracking today looks like he's doing the same at MAN.

One of several big RAF planes doing low altitude stuff yesterday, along with a Hercules and an A330 that doubles up as a VIP carrier / mid-air refueler.

Yeah it flew right over my house, then circled a few times.

Yay! ZZ171.

I posted about him yesterday, having seen him doing manouevres at low altitude. Looked him up on the tracker and reckoned he was doing touch and go landings at Brize Norton and Luton. Loads of 'em.

Tracking today looks like he's doing the same at MAN.

One of several big RAF planes doing low altitude stuff yesterday, along with a Hercules and an A330 that doubles up as a VIP carrier / mid-air refueler.

That's the one and yep, it's practising low altitude stuff right now. And it ain't no Cessna.

I think they will be bringing stuff for the big hospital at Gmex. They were doing the same into London City last week for the Nightingale down there I believe.
It's one plane touching down and going around repeatedly, see my post.

1.3 miliion brit citizens have come home since covid outbreak with thousands more coming back this week

Foreign office,sky news ticker now

*cough

And when did the covid outbreak begin Karen? Seems like a pretty massive point to leave out.

Officially it began in mid-December, so you think we should have blocked all those people from returning home?

Not a chance schools are going back anytime soon. I’m not even sure how we’ll get to a stage when it’s possible until a vaccine is available. You can’t adhere to any sort of social distancing in a school environment.

Me and Mrs Riot both work in a primary - we'd been told at first that when we went back in, we may have to follow social distancing rules...yet we've literally no idea how you're supposed to have 30 kids in a classroom all 2 metres apart. And the less said about the farm-esque feed that is lunchtimes, the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.