COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am under the care of Manchester Royal Infirmary and I woud go there. I don't want to derail the thread really. I am losing an awful lot of blood but I have been in far worse conditions with it. The issue is that I am on top whack for Prednisone and that is an immunosuppressent.
There are people losing parents, children and loved ones at present, I am just losing blood. I actually feel safe at home and I have GDM feeding me a constant supply of memes and funny videos to keep me sane.
Iwill be ok. They are sending out more enemas to spray where the sun don't shine. Hopefully it can get a grip of things and I can reduce the doseage of pred.

This vius is affecting us all, either physically, mentally or financially. Everyone of us has a responsibility to keep each other safe and help each other pull through it.

I will be ok :-D
Keep well mate.

Big business and others seem so desperate to ease the lock down. Ie the economy is more important for some.

I understand the economic factor, having been impacted directly. However I just can’t see how these lockdown restrictions are going to be lifted any time soon

I could see it being April and may and even then there’s no chance life will go back to normal. No football crowds for instance

this year has been surreal

Not leaving anything out,that is what it said

But can you not see how it makes it completely worthless?

The outbreak officially began in December. I assume even you don't think every Briton abroad in mid-December should have been blocked from coming home?

The first UK case was mid January, so is that the starting point?

Today

Patients were aged between 22 and 103, and 46 (aged 35 to 96) had no known underlying health condition

The highest number of coronavirus fatalities came in London, with 201, followed by the Midlands with 171
Also reporting three figures were the North West with 128 the South East with 120, and the North East with 101

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...tal-in-england-taking-total-to-6-483-11970523

Disheartening that the death figs outside of London may be heading upwards and thus catching up with the capital.

232,708 tests done in total

60,734 tested positive in total

7097 hospital patients have died in total

Deaths last 24hrs 938

Boris is improving,still in intensive care,sitting up and talking to staff

Chancellor,daily briefing,sky news,now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.