COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really pissing me off , kebab shops open , takeaways open , hardwhere stores open , dry cleaners open , there’s even a vape shop near me open , it’s a fake lockdown & some are actually benefiting
Dry cleaners/laundrettes have to be open. Numerous households don’t have a washing machine.

We’re not really in lockdown. Seen loads of people out and most shops near me have barely any social distancing measures in place
Got to say my trip to the shop today was an eye-opener. I want to see the traffic report. Way more than I expected at 4.30. People in town as well. Like a quiet normal day. Ridiculous.

Andy Burnham called out people using the quiet roads to drive fast on earlier on. I've half an idea my neighbour is one, thought he was going to work but no, looks like he was taking his mate's lad for a drive in his 1997 Datsun Celica.

Wait, no! I've not gone full rear window yet. I'm not sat here getting more and more obsessed with my neighbours. I've ALWAYS hated this one guy! He's back, as I type. Screaming at everyone. I don't want to know when he's at home or not but short of filling my ears with cement, there's not a lot I can do about that. I bought these bloody expensive Bose noise cancelling headphones to deal with the problem, but it turns out they perfectly isolate the voices from my other neighbour blasting out Radio 4, twenty-four hours a day.

Got to say my trip to the shop today was an eye-opener. I want to see the traffic report. Way more than I expected at 4.30. People in town as well. Like a quiet normal day. Ridiculous.

Andy Burnham called out people using the quiet roads to drive fast on earlier on. I've half an idea my neighbour is one, thought he was going to work but no, looks like he was taking his mate's lad for a drive in his 1997 Datsun Celica.

Wait, no! I've not gone full rear window yet. I'm not sat here getting more and more obsessed with my neighbours. I've ALWAYS hated this one guy! He's back, as I type. Screaming at everyone. I don't want to know when he's at home or not but short of filling my ears with cement, there's not a lot I can do about that. I bought these bloody expensive Bose noise cancelling headphones to deal with the problem, but it turns out they perfectly isolate the voices from my other neighbour blasting out Radio 4, twenty-four hours a day.
Toyota

A second UK care home becomes a COVID-19 charnel house. 15 deaths over the last few days with 5 more tested positive. This time in Luton.
Terrible news.
My thoughts an prayers are with them their relatives and friends.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.