Thanks from my old man

tolmie's hairdoo

Wasn't sure where to put this but certainly wanted to acknowledge the efforts of the club.

I received a phone call this afternoon from someone at City asking to speak to my dad, he is 69 in June.

It seems they had my number because I do all the paying and admin for the family's season tickets.

The lad on the other end was ringing to ask how my dad was getting on, was there anything the club could help with, delivering shopping or even just having a chat?

I'm sure they have done that with plenty but I just wanted to say that small things like this are fucking incredible.

Well done City, it made mine and my old man's day.

Wasn't sure where to put this but certainly wanted to acknowledge the efforts of the club.

I received a phone call this afternoon from someone at City asking to speak to my dad, he is 69 in June.

It seems they had my number because I do all the paying and admin for the family's season tickets.

The lad on the other end was ringing to ask how my dad was getting on, was there anything the club could help with, delivering shopping or even just having a chat?

I'm sure they have done that with plenty but I just wanted to say that small things like this are fucking incredible.

Well done City, it made mine and my old man's day.
Absolutely brilliant that - hope your old man was made up.

Nice touch

I saw this mentioned last week here and thought it was a great idea.

In fact, I stole it. Had my database people pull a list of our older customers and we started reaching out to them this week just to check on them. In my line of work, many times these folks only personal contact on a regular basis is with our employees.

Kudos to the person(s) at City that thought of doing this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.