COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s as if it’s turned into a “the boss is away so we can get away with more” mentality since Boris went into hospital.
I honestly thought that since Boris went in hospital(not that I dont like him)some of these people who think they are untouchable,walking the streets,gatherings etc,might of sat up and actually thought,fuck me,this is bad.
Now I'm on about their mentality,not mine.
That unfortunately is how some people think.
My own lad messaged me and put "fuckinell dad,Boris is in ICU"
Simple reply....."nobody is invincible mate,it will take no prisoners"
You get what I mean?

There isn’t any. Unfortunately, many other people are abusing what has been put in place. If the graphs are in line with what they expect then I guess nothing will be done and it’ll just be put down to a minority of people not following the rules. But other countries have gone as far as putting in tighter controls due to people simply not abiding by the rules.

Ban on daytime exercise is probably the next stop if the numbers in hospital continue to rise. Paris have stopped people from doing it between 10am and 7pm. Can’t say how effective it’s been since it’s only just been introduced.
The main graph they will look at is the one for those in critical care it gives them a prediction of how they are as far as nhs capacity and the death rate . They seem fairly comfortable with how that graph looks at the moment so expect us to carry on with the same level of restrictions for now. Don’t think the restrictions being flouted is nearly as wide spread as social media will lead people to think it is. As you say any tightening required may well be localised.

Said it when they announced it. People know if they whack a pair of trainers on, they can do whatever the fuck they want outside. It’s the ignorants that are ruining it for the majority. Mental health is a huge issue at the best of times, even more so during this crisis, but there are other ways to exercise, even on the spot (or in the garden for the lucky ones with that option), that can produce the endorphins your body needs to battle stress/anxiety etc. There are no other ways to stop people dying unnecessarily than to stop the transmission of the virus, however. So we need to be as draconian as we possibly can. Nobody’s saying depression/anxiety doesn’t matter. Just that we need to prioritise.

Said it when they announced it. People know if they whack a pair of trainers on, they can do whatever the fuck they want outside. It’s the ignorants that are ruining it for the majority. Mental health is a huge issue at the best of times, even more so during this crisis, but there are other ways to exercise, even on the spot (or in the garden for the lucky ones with that option), that can produce the endorphins your body needs to battle stress/anxiety etc. There are no other ways to stop people dying unnecessarily than to stop the transmission of the virus, however. So we need to be as draconian as we possibly can. Nobody’s saying depression/anxiety doesn’t matter. Just that we need to prioritise.
Thing I dont get is building sites still open ??

Why punish everyone because some dickheads misbehave?
Instead we should be dealing with the dickheads as they’ll still go out and mix whilst the law abiding person will stay in.
I don’t want it to happen. I’ve enjoyed going out cycling, jogging and walking at times I’m usually in work. But I’ve just felt there’s been a change in numbers out and about this week, seen lots of things online with people saying the same thing.

And many of them I saw today were abiding by the law by being out jogging and cycling but they were running right past others within two metres and when cyclists are close to the pavement they’re well within two metres of you on the pavement. Some cyclists, if you learn forward a bit, you could give them a kiss on the cheek as they went past they’re so close to you.

This isn’t just a usual situation, this is a lockdown, and it’s been implemented in Italy and Spain.

I like walking my dogs every evening, a full lockdown isn't the right thing nor is it necessary as it hasn't worked in Spain or Italy at a sufficient rate to go into it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.