Kyle Walker - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
completely missing the point,these women are clearly still working,say he gets it from one of them,passes it to his kid without knowing,the kid carries it to his mum and then its out of the house,likewise if ky had it with no symptoms and gave it to one or both of them then they go out of the house and pass it on
that is the point
And what if one of those kids who passes it on was going to become president of the world and save us from the invasion of Mars but the anxiety of an elderly relative getting sick causes him to study less and not achieve his potential too and now we're all going to die anyway in 2040? Thanks Kyle.

I can do fallacious slippery slope arguments too.

He's clearly a bit of a fucking idiot, there is no getting around that. But sell him, to who and when? He's better than Cancelo by the look of things and given the climate we won't be selling two £50mil right-backs and buying adequate replacements any time soon

It will be months before football is played in front of a crowd. I#d suggest we will all have has bigger things to worry about than Kyle Walker getting brass over in the early days of social distancing

And what if one of those kids who passes it on was going to become president of the world and save us from the invasion of Mars but the anxiety of an elderly relative getting sick causes him to study less and not achieve his potential too and now we're all going to die anyway in 2040? Thanks Kyle.

I can do fallacious slippery slope arguments too.
well that is just stupid

you know this is a highly contageous virus,spread by being close to people,you cant get much closer than that three,we also know there are lots of adults with no symptions passing it on,we also know kids are carriers but are not really getting ill

this is how it is spread

lockdown is to keep people outside of whoever lives in your household apart,have you not been paying attention

man needs shag,tough fucking luck,you have two hands

well that is just stupid

you know this is a highly contageous virus,spread by being close to people,you cant get much closer than that three,we also know there are lots of adults with no symptions passing it on,we also know kids are carriers but are not really getting ill

this is how it is spread

lockdown is to keep people outside of whoever lives in your household apart,have you not been paying attention

man needs shag,tough fucking luck,you have two hands
I wasn't defending him. I was just highlighting how flimsy your reasoning was.

Your subsequent post was far more reasonable.

I wasn't defending him. I was just highlighting how flimsy your reasoning was.

Your subsequent post was far more reasonable.
It wasn't flimsy at all,it is the same as my second post,this is how it spreads

I don't know how anyone can defend him,he is not the sharpest tool in the box but that is no excuse

It wasn't flimsy at all,it is the same as my second post,this is how it spreads

I don't know how anyone can defend him,he is not the sharpest tool in the box but that is no excuse
A slippery slope argument is most often flimsy. Even if you're right.

Wonder if Walker and his mate Stones think its their handsome good looks and their great personalities that has pulled a couple of models / bimbo's and contributed to ruining their personal lives / marriages , or just maybe its the millions they have in the bank , the big houses and the flash cars , what a pair of mugs.

Wonder if Walker and his mate Stones think its their handsome good looks and their great personalities that has pulled a couple of models / bimbo's and contributed to ruining their personal lives / marriages , or just maybe its the millions they have in the bank , the big houses and the flash cars , what a pair of mugs.
Whoa, was john Stones involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.