Manchester City v QPR 2012 Full match on sky sports Sunday at 4pm.

Not read through the whole thread but has anyone else commented on what Tyler says as the ball goes out of play for the corner that Silva took before Dezko scored. It was something like if they win the title from here it will never be beaten. Still true even after another three titles.

It's a fair statement. Although if anyone had told us after our dismal loss at St James Park on Jan 30 last year that Liverpool would finish on 97 points, you could argue that "if we win it from here, it will eclipse Agueroooo".

Both are up there - Agony to Ecstasy in 2.5 minutes 2012. In 3.5 months 2019.

The first minute of that, you can focus on any single member of that crowd shot and see their own individual euphoric or disbelieving reaction. You can even see that skinny angry guy who smashes his seat on the sky coverage going apeshit. Every reaction is different.
It’s a great video that one, not seen it for a while. Two things struck me about the commentary (1) Tyler and Quinn didn’t hate us as much then as they no now (2) Quinn is the fucking master of inane comments

I am sure I read a post on here that no other team has ever won a premier league game when going into second half injury time? Is that true as I find it hard to believe

Absolutely. I think when Agüero went through the stadium was damn near silent, watching in anticipation. We were sat in the East stand L2 down by the eighteen yard line at the other end. I swear that for amonent you heard the ball hit the net and the rippling sound it makes.... the silence remained for a couple of nanoseconds until the dam burst and the sound was absolutely deafening.

Never before in my 59 years have I felt such a huge, massive swing of emotion in such a short period of time. It was fabulous and I feel so privileged to have been there. Nothing has come remotely close since then!

this was the first year I ever took my son (sporadically as he was 7 and lived in Scotland). I got him and my wife a ticket but all that was left was front row behind the goal (rubbish view in my opinion) where-as I had my perfect seat right on the half way line - front of 3rd tier, brilliant view of the whole game. My son kicked off (don't want to sit with Mum - who actually is a Red - only Utd fan there I imagine) and I had to sit with him. 35 years of going - finally going to see us win the league - and I had to swap my brilliant seat for what I thought was the shittest seat in the ground. I was gutted.
Now....
Had there had not been a net attached to the goals and so Aguero's shot had not stopped and had kept going - I would have ended up catching the ball . Turns out I had the very best seat possible as I probably knew faster than anyone where the ball was going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.