COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four days off, hahahahahahaha

Should have said '4 days off for a lot more people', those that still have to go into work and those that don't have to work from home for the weekend. Which it will be a lot more people in fairness and more people to congregate with those that have already been off.

No I dont agree at all. I posted a long rant 2 pages ago abiut who is the issue with this. Individual people momentarily passing you outside are not it
Individuals passing by you are not the problem? Really? Everyone, walkers, runners and cyclists must ALL keep their distance. If you have no comprehension that someone breathing harder needs to be further away then I fear for this country I really do. Rant all you like but keep your distance. Above all stay safe.

If The battle of runners , walkers and cycling on bluemoon is anything to go by we will be having full on civil riots and anarchy in a matter of weeks I reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.