COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used to listen to music but I don t now . I listen to the birds and the quiet. It’s lovely

one bit of the run you go over a motorway bridge and the smell of petroleum and diesel is so distinct from the not very busy motorway .

the roads are quiet ( other than the motorway) so it is so noticeable the difference .

the good thing of covid is the air , the water the noise is so much more pleasant

Indeed. I’m on my 464th day in a row of running. Presume your on Strava ?

Also a runner and I'm taking care to avoid the few people I see. I'm running late at night and giving anyone I see a wide berth. I don't expect anyone to get out of my way - I avoid them.

By and large most people I see are respecting social distancing and a fight almost broke out in the queue for the local co-op when someone got to close.

Is it safe?

Indeed. I’m on my 464th day in a row of running. Presume your on Strava ?
Maybe im late to this point of the thread, but i trained a lot through the winter for the london marathon, which isnt going to take place.
I now cant/dont go out for a run as theres too many folk out running, ive taken to going out on my bike instead which i find safer for 1 hour, instead of having to distance between a lot of folk who clearly werent runners before this started, sorry for the rant folks amd as i put on my strava today wwywtwnc, where were you when there was no covid?
In a fair mind i do wonder will this mean goimng forward we are going to turn into a healthier nation? I hope so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.