Boris Johnson admitted to hospital - now discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries.

I'm no fan of this government but I'm following their advice and yes I want Johnson to get better, but history is being re-written faster than it can be rebutted by the facts. The right wing media and the right wingers in here, are accusing anyone they don't like of playing politics with this virus, all the time playing politics with it themselves.

The fact that Johnson is ill does not make him a saint and it doesn't mean he was doing a top notch job before he fell ill, he wasn't and the facts bear that out, and against a tide of right wing propaganda it is essential we remember that, so we don't forget to learn the right lessons from this shit show when it's over.
Absolutely spot on.

We all wish him well to get back to full health as a human being.

Hopefully it could be a turning point for him to show the same compassion for others.

No worries.

I'm no fan of this government but I'm following their advice and yes I want Johnson to get better, but history is being re-written faster than it can be rebutted by the facts. The right wing media and the right wingers in here, are accusing anyone they don't like of playing politics with this virus, all the time playing politics with it themselves.

The fact that Johnson is ill does not make him a saint and it doesn't mean he was doing a top notch job before he fell ill, he wasn't and the facts bear that out, and against a tide of right wing propaganda it is essential we remember that, so we don't forget to learn the right lessons from this shit show when it's over.
Is the main reason for your post to wish that Boris would get better or to point out what a shit job he's doing ?

If the latter then shouldn't it really be in the politics sub forum ?

Just had a thought imagine we see him leaving hospital for the first time on Easter Sunday. It will be like Jesus rising.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.