Stupid little things that bug you

Also: American documentaries of the kind found on the freeview channels. They must cater for a viewing audience with the lowest attention span or information retention ability possible. They are about 15 mins content and 45 mins repetition. I dont need to hear a 10 min recap of what you just told me right before the adverts!
Oi that is me !

When car doors and trunks are slammed shut way beyond needed by passengers.

When your parked at the beach(today). we are social distancing in our car enjoying a coffee and a snack, the sun, scenery and silence, and fresh air with the windows down half way, when some elderly lady pulls in beside us, parks and then just sits there with the engine idling.
From nature to noise pollution in a split second.
I'm annoyed, when after a minute or two she puts her window down.
I speak over "Do you need to leave your vehicle running?"
She doesn't hear me over her engine din, but the wife gives me a dirty look. Go figure. Then the noisy neighbor proceeds to start throwing scraps out of her window bringing in a couple dozen squawking seagulls, and her car's still running. So we just moved on. The whole thing lasted probably less than 5 minutes, but it sure bugged me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.